You've asked for more videos, so I'm going to upload a couple more from Day 5!
Mom - I saw that you asked about the clothes. We are donating 12 brand new, warm pajamas along with 12 pairs of socks. These will be for the kids in his group. We also brought a few boxes of NutriGrain bars for the kids as well. They will get all of these items this morning. We are waiting to give him the Turpin 25 shirt on the 3rd visit when we are coming home (to make sure it stays with him). As far as the bear with our photo on it...he seems very uninterested in it, but we will leave it with him anyway as he might take to it later when there aren't all the other distractions.
We will post more later this evening. (Note: It is 6:22 AM now and probably won't be for another 12 hours before we post...so Mom, no need to refresh so often...such a caring babushka...grandmother
Love to all!
2 comments:
The videos are priceless and Jakob really looks so relaxed and comfortable with you. I love the first one with the balloon where he is laughing. It is so sweet. I know it has been a long time coming, but it was well worth it. You have made memories you all will cherish forever! It would be so great if your second visit would fall on Jakob's birthday. Since I'm at my computer most of the day, I'll probably continue checking regularly for the next update - can't help it!! Love you, Mom/Pam
He is just gorgeous as I watched the videos with tears streaming down my face. Cant wait for the next update. Keep enjoying your time with him as I can see you are.
love Deb and Steve
Post a Comment