Oh my goodness, it's amazing how he's come out of his shell. But then all kids do around you guys. He is really such a lucky little man. I was saying to Maggie the other day, "Can you imagine having parents like Courtney and Wayne?" And she said something about winning the lottery. And he's so smart and coordinated. Jonas can't do thumbs up. He points up with his index finger. Maybe he needs you both to come and teach him. Keep having a great time, and again thank you so much for all the updates. It is so incredible to watch how you are become closer and closer. Are you pinching yourselves? You are a family and he is your son. Love always, Nat, Martin and Jonas
Courtney, Wayne, & Jakob, This morning as I was driving to work I was talking to my friend, Jerrie, from church and she had just opened her computer and wanted the address of Jakob's blog. I gave it to her and she said started playing the video of him taking a bath. I could immediately tell just from hearing it in the background that it was new and one I hadn't seen so I couldn't wait to get to work and watch it. HOW CUTE IS JAKOB!!!! Ditto everything Natalie said - you are great parents and Jakob is so deserving of your love, and it is changing his life. Can you imagine what his caregivers would think if they could see him now - how his life has changed in just 4 days. Of course, they would be so happy for him, but I think very surprised at what a difference you and Wayne have made. I hope you had a better time getting him to sleep, but it will work out in time. As usual, now I'm just waiting for the next posting. I'm not sure what we are all going to do when we don't have these to look forward to. You may have to do this from now on - or at least wean us off of them. Love you much, Mom/Pam/Nana Pam
We've got a super busy Friday ahead of us so today's comments will be very brief. Your family gets the "thumbs up" from us! And one particular video gets makes us want to splish-splash in the bath...
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, it's amazing how he's come out of his shell. But then all kids do around you guys. He is really such a lucky little man. I was saying to Maggie the other day, "Can you imagine having parents like Courtney and Wayne?" And she said something about winning the lottery. And he's so smart and coordinated. Jonas can't do thumbs up. He points up with his index finger. Maybe he needs you both to come and teach him. Keep having a great time, and again thank you so much for all the updates. It is so incredible to watch how you are become closer and closer. Are you pinching yourselves? You are a family and he is your son.
Love always, Nat, Martin and Jonas
Courtney, Wayne, & Jakob,
This morning as I was driving to work I was talking to my friend, Jerrie, from church and she had just opened her computer and wanted the address of Jakob's blog. I gave it to her and she said started playing the video of him taking a bath. I could immediately tell just from hearing it in the background that it was new and one I hadn't seen so I couldn't wait to get to work and watch it. HOW CUTE IS JAKOB!!!! Ditto everything Natalie said - you are great parents and Jakob is so deserving of your love, and it is changing his life. Can you imagine what his caregivers would think if they could see him now - how his life has changed in just 4 days. Of course, they would be so happy for him, but I think very surprised at what a difference you and Wayne have made. I hope you had a better time getting him to sleep, but it will work out in time. As usual, now I'm just waiting for the next posting. I'm not sure what we are all going to do when we don't have these to look forward to. You may have to do this from now on - or at least wean us off of them.
Love you much,
Mom/Pam/Nana Pam
Dearest Courney, Wayne and Jakob,
We've got a super busy Friday ahead of us so today's comments will be very brief. Your family gets the "thumbs up" from us! And one particular video gets makes us want to splish-splash in the bath...
All Our Love,
The Haydon-Wilsons
Post a Comment